Tuesday, September 13, 2011

10 minutes Of what i think!

The language of Human Rights is the way of expressing ourselves. We have the right to speak , but we also need to know why we speak , when to speak , and the history of speaking. So far this cluster has giving me more knowledge on the different dialects  , and languages existing in this day and age. Its giving me a little bit more of an interest in how i communicate with others. In a sense of who i'm  talking to. I believe that i need a lot out of this class. Communicating has always been my problem since i was little. Im still a bit confused though , on all the superior words  , and the confident personalities every one in the class portrays. I guess i can say i idolize their Language and the way they communicate. Everything is beginning to  make sense to me now that I'm focused on the Language of Human Rights and taking this cluster. Lets see where this takes me.

2 comments:

  1. Nice title, I agree with you on the confident personalities, but I mean hopefully this cluster will help you find that confidence you have. I'm sure there will definitely be a topic that will get you debating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative title. I can relate to what you have taken out of the cluster so far. I am also very quiet and would rather listen to others discuss the topics being taught, but slowly I have became accustom to the everyday environment. Hopefully you would express your thoughts and ideas with the class, as your confidence grows.

    ReplyDelete